|Rated Output Power (W)||120W|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||12VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||24VDC|
|Input||Voltage Range (V)||10V-16VDC|
|Starting Voltage (V)||10VDC 100﹪load|
|No-load Power consumption (W)||＜ 0.45W|
|Output||Voltage (V)||VOUT: 24VDC|
|Wave (MVP-p)||300mv External 22UF capacitor ESR < 0. 1 Ω 100KHZ|
|Protection||Over current protection||In the case of rated output, if the rated current exceeds 120%, the overcurrent protection will activate and recover automatically once the overcurrent subsides.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Input must add 20A fuse|
|Waterproof||Fully sealed and waterproof|
|Cooling Method||Natural Method|
|Rated Temperature rise (℃)||45℃|
|Wire Indicator||Input Positive (Red), Input/Output Negative (Black), Output Positive (Yellow) Length=160mm± 10mm □|
12V to 24V 6A DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte
Output power ranges from 24W to 500W. This gives you the flexibility to use your power supply for a variety of electronic devices.
The higher the output power, the more devices you can power at once.
This series of DC/DC converters is eminently suitable for applications requiring stability, and, above all, low energy consumption.
To your 24 Volt system, these products are also distinguished by high efficiency, together with absolute safety.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte is designed to comply with ROHS/CE standards
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte achieves 95% high efficiency (@24V input)
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte has a non-isolated input and output.
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte comes with NCC&NICHICON capacitors included, for increased reliability.
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte is 100% full-load burn-in tested
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte is IP68 waterproof and has a 2-year warranty
● The DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converte is equipped with comprehensive safeguards against over/under voltage input, over-current, overload, overhead, over-temperature, and short circuits.
● Industrial grade 24VDC to 12VDC buck converter, widely used in many fields, such as automobile, electric power, monitoring system, railway signal, instrumentation, etc.