|Rated Output Power (W)||120W|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||12VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||24VDC|
|Input||Voltage Range (V)||18V-32VDC|
|Starting Voltage (V)||18VDC 100﹪load|
|No-load Power Consumption (W)||＜ 2W|
|Output||Voltage (V)||VOUT: 12VDC|
|Wave (MVP-p)||200mv External 22UF capacitor ESR < 0. 1 Ω 100KHZ|
|Protection||Over-current Protection||In the case of rated output, if the rated current exceeds 120%, the overcurrent protection will start, and once the overcurrent subsides, it will automatically recover.|
|Waterproof||Fully sealed and waterproof|
|Others||Dimension||66*58*23mm N.W: 180g|
|Cooling Method||Natural Method|
|Rated Temperature Rise (℃)||45℃|
|Wire Indicator||Input Positive (Red), Input/Output Negative (Black), Output Positive (Yellow) Length=160mm± 10mm □|
DC-DC Buck Converter, 24V to 12V 10A
The 24V to 12V Mini DC-DC Buck Converter series is an inexpensive, compact, high-reliability power converter with a wide input voltage from 18V to 36V, and a wide power range from 18W to 1200W, and low consumption.
It is an industrial-grade buck converter with up to 97% efficiency.
The buck converter is a simple and efficient way to convert DC power. It is typically used in applications where low power consumption is important, such as portable electronics.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● Wide input voltage range of DC-DC buck converter: 18V to 32V
● The DC-DC buck converter employs a new die-cast aluminum casing, high-quality design, and the highest transmission efficiency reaches 97%.
● The DC-DC buck converter has IP68 waterproof level, moisture-proof, and shock-proof protection function
● The DC-DC buck converter automatically resets when the device resumes normal operation
● The DC-DC buck converter has built-in comprehensive protection functions for over/under voltage, over current, overload, overhead, over temperature, and short circuit
● Industrial grade 24VDC to 12VDC buck converter, widely used in automobile, electric power, monitoring system, railway signal and other fields