|Rated Output Power (W)||720W|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||12VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||24VDC|
|Input||Voltage Range (V)||10V-16VDC|
|Starting Voltage (V)||10VDC 100﹪load|
|No-load Power Consumption (W)||＜ 0.5W|
|Output||Voltage (V)||VOUT: 24VDC|
|Wave (MVP-p)||<300mv External 22UF capacitor ESR < 0. 1 Ω 100KHZ|
|Protection||Over Current Protection||In the case of rated output, if the rated current exceeds 120%, the overcurrent protection will start, and once the overcurrent subsides, it will automatically recover.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Input must add 120A fuse|
|Waterproof||Fully sealed and waterproof|
|Cooling Method||Natural Method|
|Rated Temperature rise (℃)||45℃|
|Terminal Indicator||Input Positive 12V GND Input/Output Negative Output Positive 24V|
12V to 24V 30A DC-DC Boost Buck Car Converter
The Boost Buck Car Converter is a new device with wide input voltage range and high efficiency up to 96%. The device features a new die-cast aluminum housing that is both durable and stylish.
Step up the input voltage rating from 12V DC to 24V DC output voltage and have a choice of different models to suit your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● Theboost-buck car converter features a new die-cast aluminum housing, high-quality design, and 96% transmission efficiency.
● The boost-buck car converter is IP68 waterproof, with moisture-proof and shock-proof protection function
● The boost-buck car converter automatically resets when the device resumes normal operation
● The Boost Buck Car Converter is equipped with a range of protection functions for over/under voltage, over current, overload, overhead, and short circuit. This ensures safety and reliability while in use.
● Industrial grade 24VDC to 12VDC step-up and step-down on-board converter, widely used in automotive, power, monitoring systems, railway signals and other fields short circuit. This ensures safety and reliability while in use.