AD-155W is designed to operate with an external 12Vdc or 24Vdc SLA sealed lead acid battery. The integrated UPS provides battery management for charging .The power supply switch to battery operation with zero switch-over time in the event of failure/ disruption of the input AC power source to ensure utmost reliability in your system protection.
- Zero cut-over time from loss of AC to battery operation
- Protection against reverse polarity battery connection
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A
- High MTBF > 700,000 hrs. per Telcordia SR-332
- Built-in monitoring signals for AC OK, DC OK and battery low indication
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over temperature / Short circuit protections
- Built-in over current and short circuit protection in buffering mode operation