|Rated Output Power (W)||72W|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||12VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||24VDC|
|Input||Voltage Range (V)||9V-16VDC|
|Starting Voltage (V)||10VDC 100﹪load|
|No-load Power Consumption (W)||＜ 0.1W|
|Wave (MVP-p)||250mv External 22UF capacitor ESR < 0.1Ω 100KHZ|
|Protection||Over-current Protection||In the case of rated output, if the rated current exceeds 120%, the overcurrent protection will activate and recover automatically once the overcurrent subsides.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Input must add a 15A fuse|
|Waterproof||Fully sealed and waterproof|
|Cooling Method||Natural Method|
|Rated Temperature rise (℃)||45℃|
|Wire Indicator||Input Positive (Red), Input/Output Negative (Black), Output Positive (Yellow) Length=160mm± 10mm □|
DC 12V Step Up to 24V Boost Converter 72W DC Voltage Regulator Power Converter Waterproof Module Transformer for Golf Cart Club Car
This is an industrial-grade DC 12V to 24V boost converter that is over 90% power conversion efficiency.
With 100% waterproof and shockproof protection, this boost converter is ultra-small and lightweight.
Its performance is stable and reliable, and the installation is simple.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● This is an industrial-grade DC 12V to 24V boost converter that is over 90% power conversion efficiency.
● It has input over-voltage/under-voltage, over-current, overload, over-temperature, short-circuit, and other comprehensive protection.
● It is used in vehicles, security systems, telecommunications, medical equipment, instrumentation, etc.
● With 100% waterproof and shockproof protection, this boost converter is ultra-small and lightweight.
● When the device resumes normal operation, the boost converter will automatically restart.
● Its performance is stable and reliable, and the installation is simple.
What’s the best Power Supply products for your business?
Boost your business with WEHO quality power supply prooducts.Ask an Expert