|Output Voltage||100VAC or 110VAC or 120VAC±5%||220VAC or 230VAC or 240VAC±5%|
|Unload Current Less Than||0.8A||0.5A||0.2A||0.8A||0.5A||0.2A|
|Output Frequency||50Hz±0.5Hz or 60Hz±0.5Hz|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|USB Port||5V 1A|
|Working Temperature||-10°- +50°|
|Storage Temperature||-30°- +70°|
|Note: Our products update constantly. The technical parameter is for reference only. Please refer to our real product|
800W Modified sine wave power inverter
WHM series inverter is a modified sine wave inverter, WHM series fully contain 75W-6000W, It can convert 12V/24V/48V DC from dedicated batteries or DC outlet in vehicles or boats into 110V/120V/220V AC power.
A modified sine wave inverter is a reliable and cost-effective choice, more economical than a pure sine wave inverter. It has the advantage to run all resistive loads.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● This power inverter features soft start technology.
● The power inverter has a high efficiency – it converts the available power of the battery to 100% full charge.
● The aluminum shell of the power inverter is good for heat dissipation and strong shock resistance.
● Power inverters can be used for alligator clips, cigarette lighters, easy-to-connect batteries, or vehicle batteries
● This Power Inverter features a USB Charging Port with a voltage of 5V, making it an ideal option for charging your phone, laptop, etc.
● LED indicators for power and protections
● Switch-mode design, easy to use
● Intelligent fan for cooling, long use life
● OEM and ODM are available, and Shell color can be customized
● Optional remote control and LED display for 800W-6000W inverters
- Industrial equipment: solar energy system, solar street light system, etc.
- Travel set equipment: vehicles, ambulances, RVs, boats, traffic lights, etc.
- Office equipment: computers, printers, scanners, digital cameras, etc.
- Household electrical equipment: electric fans, light bulbs, Energy-saving lamps, hair dryer, etc.
Most sensitive loads such as vacuum cleaners, air conditioning, LED lighting, microwave, refrigerators, saws, and drills.