|Rated Output Power (W)||180W|
|Rated Input Voltage (V)||24VDC|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||12VDC|
|Input||Voltage Range (V)||18V-32VDC|
|Starting Voltage (V)||18VDC, 100﹪load|
|No-load Power Consumption (W)||＜4W|
|Output||Voltage (V)||VOUT: 12VDC|
|Wave (MVP-p)||100mv External 22UF capacitor ESR < 0. 1 Ω 100KHZ|
|Protection||Over-current Protection||In the case of rated output, if it exceeds the rated current by more than 120%, the buck converter will close, and once the overcurrent subsides, the buck converter will automatically reset.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Equal to maximum current 18A output voltage 0V|
|Waterproof||Fully sealed and waterproof|
|Others||Dimension||74*74*32mm N.W: 300g|
|Cooling Method||Natural Method|
|Rated Temperature rise (℃)||45℃|
|Wire Indicator||Input Positive (Red), Input/Output Negative (Black), Output Positive (Yellow) Length=160mm± 10mm □|
DC-DC Buck Converter, 24V to 12V 15A
The 24V to 12V Mini DC-DC Buck Converter series is an inexpensive, compact, high reliability power converter with a wide input voltage range from 18V to 36V, and a wide power range from 18W to 1200W.
It also has low power consumption. In addition, it is an industrial grade buck converter with up to 97% efficiency.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Email: [email protected]. Our professionals will respond to you as soon as possible.
● DC-DC buck converter with a wide input voltage range of 18V to 32V
● The DC-DC buck converter features a new die-cast aluminum housing, providing a high-quality design with a maximum transmission efficiency of 97%
● The DC-DC buck converter is IP68 waterproof to prevent damage due to moisture, and shockproof to withstand external shocks.
● The DC-DC buck converter has over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature, overload, and short-circuit protection, and automatically recovers when it returns to normal operating conditions.
● The DC-DC buck converter is equipped with comprehensive safeguards against over/under voltage input, over-current, overload, overhead, over-temperature, and short circuits.
● Industrial grade 24VDC to 12VDC buck converter, widely used in many fields, such as automobile, electric power, monitoring system, railway signal, instrumentation, etc.